Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company Downstream Chemical division is offering the Sales Operations Staff Manager position to be based in Beijing, China.
· Sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives, Salesforce CRM platform and tools, lead for commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews.
· Develops operational plan for own department. Contributions to plan of the larger unit. Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
· Some customization within guidelines can be done.
· Leading a department with large estimated orders.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a highschool diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
· Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales Operations.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
· Effective problem identification and solution skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more