Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:The Oilfield Equipment Sales Manager will take ownership for delivery of functional, business, and company strategic objectives within assigned accounts. In this role you will develop in depth knowledge of customers' business objectives, formulate and execute strategies to position BHGE for long term success and lead the relationship management for assigned accounts.
Essential Responsibilities:The BHGE Oilfield Equipment Sales Manager will be responsible for solution sales to build sustainable business success. Key responsibilities include:
• Provide leadership for related sales within the assigned accounts through the formulation and execution of pursuit strategies that capitalize on BHGE's competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs
• Manage the sales process from opportunity identification through to delivery and ongoing relationship management for the life of field
• Creation and execution of key customer account strategies that pull together the breadth of the BHGE portfolio to deliver value for customers.
• Lead deal strategy, pricing and all other pursuit activities as the sales team's primary interface with ITO(Tendering), Engineering, Projects, Product Line, Finance, Legal and other functional groups as required
• Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer activities and support market analysis for sales and product planning purposes
• Drive core services strategy and growth initiatives within the assigned accounts.
• Maintain accurate forecasting visibility and analysis of potential business. Work with internal supply chain and functions to optimize lead times and deliveries.
• Develop strong, trusted relationships with customers based on deep understanding of their needs and taking ownership for delivering on commitments
• Ability to develop key customer relationships and promote win-win sales strategies for the long term is essential.Qualifications/Requirements:Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent industry experience. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales Origination.
Desired Characteristics:• Customer oriented with a strong growth mindset and be able to generate immediate credibility both externally and internally.
• Strong knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and key Operators in the region.
• Experience with Subsea & Drilling equipment, installation and operation highly desirable, particularly in an EPC project environment.
• Commercial experience in developing and closing large and complex contractual agreements
• Ability to use and grow existing network of contacts in customer and industry organisations.
• Understanding of industry competitors and key players and relative strengths/weaknesses.
• Ability to develop and execute sound sales strategy to maximize opportunities for BHGE.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent pursuits and customer projects/opportunities.
• Strong oral and written communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
• Preparedness to travel as required within the region.
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate across functions and businesses within BHGE.
Salary range per annum: $150,000 -$ 200,000
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more