Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Baker Hughes GE offers an opportunity for an experienced Downstream Business Development Manager to join the team in South Korea.
Essential Responsibilities:• Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, solutions, or projects.
• Interact with customers & channel partners (current & new) to understand their business needs & goals.
• Actively communicate and sell new BHGE innovations & technology solutions to address customer operational issues.
• Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.
• Responsible for coordinating bids/tenders for products and services
• Coordinates business development activities with sales, operations and other divisions.Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or other technical / Engineering / Science Degree from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum of three (3) additional years of experience in Technical Sales Origination.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc...)
• Commitment to safety, customer service quality and to work in team-oriented environment
Desired Characteristics:• Technical/ Chemical Sales and Support Experience
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Self-driven and committed to being part of a successful team
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• Thorough understanding of customer requirements in Downstream Oil and Gas & EPC markets (e.g. Refining, Petrochemicals)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more