Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration (preferably in Quality Management), Engineering (General preferably chemical or mechanical).
Candidates Should have:
- 5 to 7 years of experience, preferably in an oil and gas or a related industry with exposure to Business Process framework and guidelines.
- Business Process management certification programs is preferable.
- Training and presentation skills, and certified Train the Trainer would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence change.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, Fluency in Arabic would be an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in facilitating meetings, working groups, or large groups of SME's
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Maintain existing Quality Management ISO 9000 Quality Management System Certification.
- Conduct research, analysis, and recommends improvements to an organization's business processes in order to improve overall organization performance. Studies operational and performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Develops project plans, communicates changes and may provide training to impacted business units.
- Lead various work group on complex technical and business matters, and present recommendations to senior management for information and further direction to implementation.
- To provide internal consulting services to improve/ develop the business processes in order to reduce costs, improve process efficiency and quality of products/ services and increased customer satisfaction.
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Council Units, and in conjunction with suppliers, to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal and external customers
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Challenge stakeholders to maximise opportunities from process improvement initiatives.
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business.
- Champion the need and benefit by utilising a structured approach to business process improvement.
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business.
- Coach and support project team members in use of tools and methodologies.
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives.
- Deliver process improvement training to staff.
- Facilitate and provide specialist process improvement advice to business units via targeted workshops to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes and require urgent resolution.