Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration or similar discipline, MBA is advantage or Engineering
The Candidate Should have:
- 5-7 years of experience in BCM management, preferably in an Oil & Gas or a related industry.
- A good understanding of Disaster Recovery policies and processes is advantageous.
- Proven track record of effectively assessing needs and leading cross-functionally to deliver and complete projects on time or ahead of schedule.
- Detailed oriented, customer-focused service attitude.
- Training and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence change.
- Strong coordination, organization, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, k.
- Knowledge of Arabic would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of International BC/DR standards and best practices.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) is mandatory.
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) is preferred.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Enhanced Knowledge of internal business processes, standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure full readiness of the organization for execution of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and ensure that a consistent approach to Business Continuity Management is applied throughout the company in line with international best practice and the COMPANY Code of Practice for business Continuity.
- Implement a Company Business Continuity Management process to ensure all appropriate activities are conducted and implemented in an agreed and timely manner. Also to ensure a clearly defined framework for the ongoing Business Continuity Management capability is in place.
- Ensure that the contingency outputs are appropriate to the nature, scale, complexity and criticality of the business and that it reflects the organizations dependencies and operating environment.
- To assure the Company's management that its key suppliers and major contractors have effective BCM arrangements in place, ideally prior to contract award.
- Assist Senior BCM in adhering to Business Continuity Management (BCM) governance framework, consistent with general regulatory requirements, aligned with NCEMA, NESA, and industry best suited practices/ standards is developed, maintained across the organization.