Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:The TPS China Account Director for EPCs will be accountable for overall support to the BHGE Chinese EPCs doing business overseas, while ensuring profitable growth for the TPS business. In this role, he/she will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
Essential Responsibilities:Lead Sales activities for EPC area, be responsible for Sinopec, CNOOC and any other assigned oversea EPCs' development, relationship buildup, early engagement on projects, cross region liaison, and relative ITO activities.
• As the primary driver to lead EPC oversea project team to come out winning marketing and commercial strategy by understanding customers real needs and market intelligence. Be responsible for business review and get leadership support.
• Drive smooth cross region cooperation with EPCs and End-user by actively engaging with end-user country BHGE teams and bridging/aligning business strategy, tuning action plans to achieve common goals.
• Establish a systematic business scouting program with the purpose of identifying existing and the new market opportunities.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management.
• Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
• Promote service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
• Follow BHGE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs.
• Drive Compliance of integrity and company policies.
Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• At least 10 - 15 years of experience in sales, strategic planning or commercial roles, preferably turbomachinery related products and services.
• Oil & Gas industry understanding and specific expertise, strong industry know-how & networks.
• Customer-centric mind-set, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions and to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Ability to execute and communicate sales strategies in a global environment, to achieve the aggressive sales goals of the company commercial experience and attitude.
• At least 8 years related working experience in a multi-national environment or similar is preferred.
• Fluent spoken/written English.
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
• Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
• Dynamic, self-motivated able to work under pressure
• Possess a pro-active attitude towards work
• Possess multi-tasking management skills on a continuous basis
• Good global mindset, inclusiveness, understand/manage culture difference cross regions
Desired Characteristics:Ability to deliver strong commercial results
• Strong, inclusive leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more