Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:ECT is a nine to twelve months program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in BHGE.
ECT is open to recent university/college graduates of various disciplines including, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, and more.
Essential Responsibilities:• Drive medium/short term manufacturing scheduling and strategies to meet business needs.
• Coordinate material input timing to ensure on time delivery and output schedules to maximize productivity.
• Interface with quality, production cells, sourcing, engineering, and logistics on a continuous basis.
• Coordinate planning and scheduling activities for assigned commodity to support customer requirements while financial inventory objectives are met.
• Provide functional material responsibility for assembly and/or selected sub-contract or joint venture manufacturing sites as required.
• Allocation of job numbers and preparation of job folder.
• Drive production plan of the cell via capacity planning of resources and material plan from sourcing
As a valuable member of our team, ECT participants will receive many benefits including:
• Challenging work assignments.
• Business mentorship.
• Essential skills training.
• Functional training.
• Opportunities to network with Leaders.
• BHGE Advocacy in the market place.Qualifications/Requirements:• Fresh graduate with a bachelor's degree in Engineering.
• Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction.
• Fluent in Arabic and English is essential.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Desired Characteristics:• Excellent in communication and working with different teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-demanding environment.
• Self-motivated and fast learning ability.
• Keen to learn and ask questions.
• Willing to challenge current processes and suggest new ways of working.
• Excellent knowledge of productivity tools (Power point, excel, word).
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more