Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Senior Sales Manager - TPS is responsible to support orders growth within the BHGE Turbomachinery & Process Solutions portfolio. The functional focus would include forecasting, sales management, coordination of commercial resources and other sales related activities, with a limited travel capacity. Point of Contact and key liaison with local finance and operational teams to manage, track, report, explain past due and cash statement trends on a monthly and quarterly basis.
In the role of Senior Sales Manager - TPS, you will:
- Represent BHGE at industry tradeshows and events, securing market intelligence and driving originations efforts
- Create and manage strategic relationships with market leaders in all segments of the O&G industry
- Assign and maintain detailed account plans for key pipeline accounts
- Communicate customer requirements into the organization and ensure bidding and order processing is activated and followed through to a timely conclusion
- Be involved during the bidding process and support the proposals and project / operations organizations to ensure that quotations are of high quality and meet customer requirements
- Be prepared to involve himself / herself in any events that require action to resolve technical and commercial issues
- Be responsible for forecasting customers' requirements and maintain a current forecast through the marketing and forecasting database, Deal Machine
- Be fully conversant with Company safety policies and procedures and always behave in a manner that satisfies EHS requirements
- Ensure that all business dealings, discussions, and negotiations are conducted in full compliance with the guidelines as set out in the Companies' code of ethics
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience installing, operating and/or selling turbomachinery equipment into the pipeline space
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
- Domain knowledge of gas turbines, compression, drafting and documentation, EPC projects or related experience
- Established network of contacts within the O&G industry, with an understanding of how a project is influenced through the End Clients and EPCs
- Midland, TX 79705
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more