Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Regional Talent Acquisition and Workforce Demand Manager to be based in Rio de Janeiro - BR or Mexico City - MX to support LATAM. Regional Talent Acquisition and Workforce Demand Managers are Planning, Hiring & Onboarding professionals responsible for co-coordinating the delivery of headcount, recruitment, offer management and hiring and onboarding services to key customers. The Talent Acquisition & WFD Manager plays a vital role in creating long-term relationships with customers, acting as the bridge between Hiring Managers, HR, Candidates and the Specialists who are accountable for operational delivery.
The key accountability is governance across all areas of their services including process management and operational execution, incident management and escalation, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction
- Lead a team of Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialists (Recruitment, Global Mobility, and Processing) to deliver end-to-end, customer-centric hiring and onboarding for the Region/P&T/Function.
- Lead regional integration activities to build a standalone recruitment function for BHGE. In collaboration with the Global TA Lead provide strategic direction for the TA function within the region.
- Act as the single point of contact, to build a personal relationship with Geomarket MDs/PL Directors and Functional Leads for all Headcount and Talent Acquisition activities.
- Manage relationships with the Geomarket/Product Line/Functional leadership teams to ensure that robust sourcing strategies are developed and deployed for known and anticipated resourcing needs, including outreach, hiring events, job fairs, trade events, employee referral programs and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues for workforce planning information, Total Rewards for salary trend analysis and Legal/Compliance for employment law.
- Provide headcount visibility based on current and forecasted plans and obtains approvals as needed to initiate resourcing activities.
- Guide the delivery of process outcomes for all hiring for Full-Time Regular, International Assignee and Rotators positions in line with business priorities. Ensure legal compliance.
- Manage all aspects of delivery to drive hiring manager and candidate satisfaction, including the timeliness of the process and the quality of hire.
- Communicate progress and outcomes to Leadership Team Members, Hiring Managers and HRBPs using all available channels.
- Remove obstacles that diminish the effectiveness of the team's ability to deliver customer-centric processes to agreed timelines.
- Interpret performance metrics to drive continuous process improvement.
- Customer focus
Delivers Talent Acquisition and Onboarding outcomes to satisfy candidate and hiring manager requirements
- Team work and leadership
Provides leadership and sets priorities for the team.
Organizes the team's work to bring together complementary skills and expertise.
- Process capability
Uses approved processes and systems to deliver the required Talent Acquisition, onboarding process and headcount management processes
- Resource management
Manages and directs resources within both legacy companies
Allocates and controls resources within the team to meet current and anticipated hiring requirements.
Anticipates changes in requirements and secures additional resources.
Encourages and values team members' inputs.
Supports the competency development of the team.
- Organizational knowledge
Uses business acumen to underpin resourcing and cost management decisions.
Understands and works effectively within a matrix structure.
Recognizes what is acceptable and not acceptable within the organization, including decision authority and compliance requirements.
- Specialist skills and knowledge
Understanding of the BHI business purpose and business strategy, and the methods of translating headcount plans into actionable resourcing plans.
Applies knowledge of talent attraction, assessment and offer management processes underpinned by specific market data.
Vendor management, including monitoring performance for cost and service-level agreements.
- 8-10 years of Senior Talent Acquisition background
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience with providing HR management information to senior business leaders
- Previous experience using an ATS or HRMS
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Preferred background supporting oil and gas teams
- Prefer background supporting engineering teams
Rio de Janeiro - BR, Mexico City - MX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more