SAPPM Planner Responsibilities:
- Plan, Schedule & take full ownership of the R&M Process for West Coast Region, including Vernon, Atwood Terminals and Vernon RDC Facility, in addition to providing administrative oversight for 8,799 Equipment currently listed in STRIPES.
- Continue to coordinate the processing of ~30k (annual) Work Orders working with respective Supervisors to identify appropriated Work Scope, Personnel & Equipment.
- Run Weekly Metrics & Data Analytical Reports, highlighting Area of Improvements & identifying viable Solutions.
- Create New SAP Work steps, Guidelines and Equipment Break-In Data Analysis Reports .
- Continue to oversee Work Order Closures for West Coast Region, with special emphasis on continued efficiencies: 1)WO Closure Errors reduction 2)Increased Measurement Point Data Entry Accuracy 3) Decreased Outstanding PM Work orders on Management reports.
- Upgrade, Re-design & implement functional enhancements to the PlanningScheduling process, by utilizing Microsoft SharePoint technology, that enables Supervisors, Technicians, Personnel to efficiently optimize information management, with respect to Data RetrievalSharing, Work Group Collaboration, Content Management, Effective Communication.
- Excel based Work Order Forecasting Tool, featuring Pivot Tables, Charts, for the various Work Groups, to assist with Advance Scheduling and increased optimization of Personnel & Equipment. Facilitate weekly Schedule & Metrics Reviews with Supervisors & Working Foreman's to increase Communication & Effective Work Plan Execution, while also increasing overall Safety Awarenessfocus.
- Provide Nationwide SAPPM Support to various work teams throughout Logistics, with support consisting of but not limited to the following: Streamline Scheduling process by implementing West Coast PlanningScheduling SharePoint Process, Data Analytical Reports Training, along with SAPPM Scheduling Work Flow & Equipment Creation Training. (Nationwide Locations: Collins Pipeline MS, Meraux Station LA, and Vernon RDC.)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.