Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shafter, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Field Operator (sand control) in Shafter, CA.
- Perform various duties associated with Sand Control Well Services, while under direct supervision.
- Run high-pressure pumping equipment for the pumping of sand slurries or a combination of specialty chemicals.
- Run downhole tools and associated equipment.
- Maintain and test all pumping service equipment for operations.
- Complete equipment inspections as part of maintenance schedule.
- Drive company vehicle to designated locations.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read and write English.
- Hands-on mechanical skills.
- Skills in engines and diesel motors.
- Ability to work well with teams in a challenging, field environment.
- Minimum of 1 year experience driving a commercial vehicle.
- Valid and current Class A CDL and medical card.
- General knowledge of well servicing equipment and mechanical devices, including pumps and commercial vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Hazardous Material endorsement on CDL
- Must be available to work all hours 24/7
Baker Hughes a GE company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more