Skills: Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Montrose, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The role will be within the Xmas Trees Engineering department and will be working on New Product development, Product Structuring and Maintenance or Project Execution.
As a Lead Engineer, you will provide direction to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short term planning.
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements.
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated.
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.
- Share engineering information and promote open dialogue.
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with very strong experience as an engineer or designer.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Creo and /or Teamcenter designing subsea products.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
- Good experience with design, test and analysis tools and systems.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organisation.