Skills: Heavy Machinery Operator, Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Nisku, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Canada
The Truck Driver is responsible to haul equipment to and from customer locations as well as inter-branch movement as required
- Load and unload of equipment;
- Ensure proper and safe storage of equipment for transport
- Obtain the required permits for all loads
- Maintain accurate logs and operate within compliance requirements
- Maintain proper records of fuel receipts and daily mileage for IFTA reporting
- Service and maintain the truck and trailer assigned
- Inspect all operating equipment including winches and chains periodically
- Ensure compliance within local jurisdictions as required
- Abid by the safety standards as set out by Precision
- Various other tasks as required
Knowledge & Skills
Current WHMIS, TDG, H2S and FIRST AID Certificates or ability to obtain
Physically fit and able to work extended hours within regulations
Positive attitude towards a safe work environment
This position is subject to Drug & Alcohol Testing and Fitness to Work Testing
Class 1 Drivers License with clean driver abstract
Air brake endorsement
Preferably 3 years oilfield experience operating a winch truck
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada's largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States and internationally. Precision provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to customers. Precision supplies on-the-ground expertise - people, equipment and knowledge - to provide value to our customers on a daily basis.
Precision has more than a half century of operating history in North America and we have always believed it is our people that make Precision a great company. Attracting the right people has been one of the cornerstones in building our reputation as the "leading employer" in the industry.
Along with a great culture, we offer a compensation package that is comprehensive and highly competitive in the oilfield services industry. All of Precision's people share in our ongoing success through our total rewards and recognition philosophy. At the end of the day, our success is defined by our people and the value they bring to Precision.