Full - Time Regular
An opening of Intelligent Productions Systems (IPS) Engineer in Shenzhen, China. The position will support the CUSTOMER PROJECT MANAGEMENT Division.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Supervisory roles that are responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources.
- Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities.
- Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Diverse clients in a region. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks.
- Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Prior experience working as Engineer/Field specialist in Intelligent Productions Systems area.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a highschool diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Project Leadership.