Manage Catalyst Handling projects with respect to tender submission, preparation, safe execution & completion of the projects by aligning the requirements to local legislation, client requirements QUENSH System
Scope of Work
- Oversee activities of teams such as technicians, supervisors and other support technicians during execution of catalyst handling and various other industrial maintenance services as required.
- Conform to all rules and regulations concerning HSE matters, company procedure, work instruction, local regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure all documents for project such as timesheet, QA/QC documents, job completion certificates, expense reconciliations and job closure reports are completely filled-in prior to filing.
- Prepare tenders, job preparation, JSA's, method statement and work schedules, etc. for clients.
- Attend pre-tender and pre-job visits.
- Perform work as assigned by management.
- Collate customer feedbacks & ensure all area of improvements mentioned by customers are addressed
- Manage all projects in accordance to their schedules provided by CR Asia management
- Manage and monitor third party manpower & equipment cost on projects.
- Address issues such as cost, clarification, justification & communication pertaining to lost or damaged equipment, machine or materials.
- Resolve all audit findings within their stipulated timeframe
- Assist HSSEQ manager on incident investigation & submission of safety performance records
- Perform site safety audits and general inspections on job execution
- Comply with all company rules, policies, procedures and work instruction as applicable to the duty.