Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of BHGE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company is currently hiring a Manager, Greenfield Projects based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Manage CAPEX - Greenfield Projects. This role comprises of the Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream Markets. Accountable for growing Global Product Line market share and profitability in Oil Field and Industrial Chemical.
- Meeting sales targets provided by the organization
- Motivating Team for desired results
- Utilizes Market Segmentation to pursue growth targets
- Formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements
- Accountable for ongoing reviews from Product Line and overall Oil Field Services, from commercial / execution
- Develops a market/account strategy at the Product Line level with a short- & long-term perspective
- Develop a deep understanding of customer organization buying processes and criteria
- Drive customer intimacy & performance management
- Maintaining High Level Relationships
- Leads sales & commercial processes for respective account
- Technically support the account for every Product Line aspects
- Compile Total Available Market data for respective key account and develop a competitive landscape.
- Identify and coordinate opportunities for technology introduction/new technology development in collaboration with the Product Line and Region.
- Handle technical queries and advice to sell solutions to support key account
- Create & monitor technology and solution by collaborating with customer in developing solution or technologies
- Coordinates region and Product Line sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance and other functions
- Works in close cooperation with global sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff
- Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development
- Execute the role of Quarter Back for every Product Line must win, when agreed
- Support and monitor contracts upsell strategy execution
- Assists in customer negotiations
- Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth.
- Represents multiple business groups (cross regions/business/Profit & Loss) to Accounts(s)
- Promote the business value proposition of BHGE technology
- Increasing market penetration through technical and sales support
- Visits global client and or BHGE locations as necessary
- 10+ year's significant proven record of Sales and/or Commercial experience in Oil & Gas
- Bachelor's Degree, Advanced degree is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of market conditions.
- Thorough understanding of products/applications for respective product line
- Thorough understanding of commercial strategies
- Deal strategy and product knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge
- Innate Problem Solver
- Intellectually curious
- Shown humble confidence
- Self-Management & thinker
- Natural Influencer
- Excellent communication skills
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more