Baker Hughes offers an opportunity for an experienced Downstream Business Development Manager to join the team in Thailand.Essential Responsibilities
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, solutions, or projects.
- Interact with customers (current & new) to understand their business needs and goals.
- Actively communicate and sell new BH innovations & technology solutions to address customer operational issues.
- Contributes to sales plan in a specific region.
- Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.
- Responsible for coordinating bids/tenders for products and services.
- Coordinates business development activities with sales, operations and other divisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or other technical / Engineering / Science Degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of three (3) additional years of experience in Technical Sales Origination.
- Technical/ Chemical Sales and Support Experience in Oil Refining and Petrochemicals
- 3+ years' experience with chemical treatment programs (Process chemicals, Water treatment and/or Fuel additives)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Commitment to safety, customer service quality and to work in team-oriented environment
- Legal authorization to work in Thailand is required.
- Technical/ Chemical Sales and Support Experience.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Self-driven and committed to being part of a successful team.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements in Downstream Oil and Gas market (e.g. Refining, Petrochemicals)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.