Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Under general supervision, leads a crew in providing the least complex slickline services in a geographic area.
- Is accountable for onsite customer satisfaction.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Performs onsite emergency unit/equipment maintenance as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact slickline job execution process to assure proper coordination.
- Trains service operators and operator assistants in areas of expertise.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run more complex, and/or a broader range of, HES offerings. Develops customer service, negotiation and leadership skills.
Requirements: Must have High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Prefer candidates currently working in Wireline Company with 3 years experience
- Be familiar with Halliburton locks and plugs is a highly desired skill
- Must be familiar with PC and proficient in Microsift Word and Excel
- Have reliable transportation
- Work Schdeule: 21 days on, 7 days off (typical work week 112 hours sometimes more)
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Supervisor I, Service Supervisor II and Service Supervisor III
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 73244
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.