NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base. Our client is currently seeking an Administrator for a contract position with an expected duration of 12-24 months in Toronto. The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday, 8 hours days. Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties: clerical support, creation and editing of reports and documents, word processing, filing, scanning, mail distribution
- General reception duties: greeting office visitors, managing telephone calls, maintaining tidy reception and office areas
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes
- Maintaining, ordering and organizing office, coffee and general supplies; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Friendly, reliable and punctual
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.