Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
UniversalPegasus is seeking to hire a Project Manager with Topsides experience to work in Houston, Texas.
Sr. Offshore PM - Houston Based
Over fifteen years of experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. Specific experience includes project management of oil and gas facilities design and construction projects. Additional skills include expertise in project management including leadership of engineering teams, client relations, and preparation of project management documentation - execution plans, schedules, budgets, change orders, risk management plans, etc. and knowledge of engineering and design and construction processes. Project experience includes engineering design, procurement and construction management.
- Ensure the technical and commercial success of the project from the UPI perspective.
- Direct project activities from project award through planning, design, construction, commissioning, start-up, transfer to operations staff and close-out.
- Ensure client satisfaction to facilitate repeat business
- Accountable for the safe and successful completion of projects in compliance with applicable regulations and within established industry standards.
- Define project goals, objectives and critical success factors, ensuring they align with the project's commercial strategies. Develop the Project Execution Plan.
- Manage the development of engineering and procurement deliverables associated with assigned projects including the management of scope, schedule and budget.
- Ensure change management procedures are followed.
- Lead the identification of project risks and develops and implements risk response action plans.
- Implement project control systems to monitor project progress against schedule and budget.
- Work with the construction manager to develop a construction plan.
- Manage and monitor contractors' and suppliers' performance.
- Facilitate communications with project team and client.
- Bachelor's degree is required - preferable in engineering.
- PMP Certification and PE License are a plus
- 15+ years project management and engineering experience with offshore facilities This includes extensive knowledge related to the detailed design of offshore topside process equipment and piping. Must be able to handle project from inception through completion.
- Track record of successful delivery of projects.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and disabled are welcome.