Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Massa, Tuscany, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Working directly for the Plant Manager and HSE Headquarter - He/she will be responsible to lead HSE and hold the position of "Responsabile del Servizio di Prevenzione e Protezione (RSPP)" according 81/2008 Law for a medium site ( about 20.000 sq.m. , 120 employees) assuring all D.Lgs 81/2008 and D.Lgs 152/2006 accomplishment requirements supporting the employer
Essential Responsibilities:- Provide day-to-day HSE support
- Develop and drive execution of plant strategic action plan
- Act as the subject matter expert on HSE topics for the Shop and foster employee engagement in an Interdependent culture
- Own various HSE programs
- Keep relevant policies and procedures updated
- Ensure rhythms are in place to maintain compliance
- Identify and act on opportunities to continuously improve
- Induct and train local employees and contractors in HSE awareness and BHGE rules and also on job-specific risks
- Be accountable for the HSE metrics
- Work with consultants and contractors on related HSE issues
- Act as the subject matter expert on HSE topics including but not limited to emergency preparedness, safety risk assessments and safe working procedures, HSE training, ergonomics, contractor safety, industrial hygiene and crisis management
- Chemicals & IH Programs, HSE inspections, event investigations, concern & findings Mgt., MoC and touchpoint for work shops
- OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 & Framework, Site H&S Management systemQualifications/Requirements:- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer or equivalent
- Proven years of experience with exposure to several HSE areas in a manufacturing or field engineering environment as ASPP or RSPP (HSE responsible)
- HSE Professional Certification (RSPP)
- Ability to embrace and drive change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Legal authorization to work in the EU
- Fluent in Italian and English
Desired Characteristics:- Proven track record of improving HSE performance
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries, functions, and/or geographies
- Ability to coach and mentor employees
- LEAN Six Sigma certified
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more