Skills: Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for an Operations Support Technician - Warehouse for permanent position, located in Aberdeen.
Working within the busy Specialized Tools Warehouse team we are looking to employ a good communicator who works well to deadlines and under pressure providing support to all of our internal customers, worldwide.
- The person will operate within the confines of the Company's management (Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental) system.
- Tasks involved in the job will be receiving goods from suppliers and carry out checks and receipts on the computer system.
- Required to keep track of stock levels to influence timely purchasing of consumable items.
- Responsible for the picking and packing of tools and spare parts for various international locations as per specific job orders and to purchase spares accordingly for shipment.
- Assembly and Maintenance of Wellbore Clean-Up Tools in accordance with SWI
- Cross communication with various departments and keeping people concerned up to date with ongoing operations.
- Warehouse / Workshop background
- Previous experience with Stores / Inventory control knowledge
- Competent in the safe use of hand tools and similar experience in assembly / disassembly of equipment
- Previous experience in the use of pressure testing equipment
- Knowledgeable with computer systems
- Overhead Gantry Crane
- Forklift License
- No official qualifications required as training will be given but good communication and attention to detail are essential.