Our client is looking for a Senior Planner for a contract position, located in Westhill, Aberdeen.
- Manage the planning input to the Corporate, Long Term and associated budget plans
- Chair / facilitate weekly / monthly planning review meetings. These are cross-functional meetings attended by company/ contractor representatives ie Field Ops Manager, Operations, Maintenance, Drilling, Offshore OIM, EC Contractor etc
- Proactively identify where there are issues and propose acceptable solutions to manage any conflict. Gain acceptance of stakeholders.
- Liaise with Field Ops Managers and Project Managers to resolve high level priorities for corporate planning activities.
- Manage interface with EC and occasional flotel interventions to optimize planned activities
- Liaise with Maintenance/ Production engineering to ensure any outages are optimized and kept to a minimum.
- Be accountable for the accuracy of asset planning output and planning advice given to other departments
- Maintain the Plan Entry Request PER System and challenge where gates are not met.
- Monitor and trend break-ins to the plan to continuous improvement to the planning process.
- Ensure planning KPI's are met.
- Maintain the EMOB system and focal point for the system
- Ensure timely production, issue and update of weekly, monthly and adhoc planning.
- Optimise timely helicopter usage and coordinate POB and personnel rota changes.
- Qualification in a technical discipline and experience in an asset planning or projects planning role.
- Work well on initiative and be proactive with communication & problem solving, Operations situations change frequently, a highly adaptive behaviour is required.
- Computer literate and highly experienced in the use of P6 planning tool and techniques.
- Highly numerate.
- Good understanding and working experience of cross-departmental practices i.e. operations, drilling, maintenance, well services etc.
- Must have strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to go offshore would be advantageous.