Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our Client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Materials Coordinator for a 1 year contract in Calgary.
• Pipe Desk and Accessories material management.
• Manage Material from Requisition, Material Transfers, GR, GI, Monthly Reconciliations, Physical Inventory Counts, Dead Stock Reviews, Surplus Identification, Blocked Invoice Resolution, Cost Saving Opportunities and Ensuring Storage Contracts are up to date. Ensuring SAP is accurate.
• Wellhead Refurbishment for D&C and Ops are managed according to Process.
• Maintaining Inventory Accuracy during goods movements.
• Ensuring the timely recording of consumption and transfer of material requirements based on business priorities.
• Maintaining a safe work environment and participating in Physical Inventory Counts (some travel required)
• Document Control ensuring packing slips, MSDS, MTR and QM/QI/NCR/OS&D are completed
• Complies and Assist with all internal and external audits including Procurement (SOX) and financial audits and ensures that physical stock balances are reconciled, and discrepancies resolved, in a timely and efficient manner.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
• Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
• Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Influences others to achieve objectives.
• Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.