NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking an Electrician.
- Responsible daily for processing an assigned number of invoices according to volume including both Purchase order and non-purchase order workflows such as pre-approved invoices and employee expenses.
- Act as a point of contact for internal payable related inquiries. Includes the responsibility of managing multiple mailboxes and responding to inquiries from the internal organization on a timely basis.
- Work closely with our procurement service center (PSC) to identify and resolve issues with PO workflow.
- Assist with our third party audit program to identify and post duplicates and unclaimed credits back to Client vendor accounts.
- Participate or lead process improvement initiatives and provide support for any system upgrades or enhancements impacting payable processes and systems.
- Ad-hoc duties and backup support for other coworkers during vacation leave or absences.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Is an effective communicator with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems & processes quickly in order to apply consistent application to multiple scenarios.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to identify key issues based on relevant data and provide appropriate solutions/recommendations.
- Superior attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Strong drive to provide exceptional customer service to our internal organizations
- Excellent organization skills
- Interprovincial red seal journeyman electrician- 4 year program
- Must accept 4 on 4 off shift
- Minimum 5 years previous experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.