Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah Governate, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job opportuinity in Kuwait location
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum, Mining or other relevant disciplines.
- 10 years experience in Drilling & Workover operations
- Advanced courses in Drilling/Completion/Directional Drilling and Blow Out prevention methods and well control certification
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 6 years of experience in Drilling and workover operations, including advanced courses in Drilling/Completion/Directional Drilling and Blow Out prevention methods and well control certification
- Ensures the equipment and services are available and prepared for planned wells to be drilled.
- Monitors and analyses the work progress during drilling, well completions and work overs. Provide necessary instructions, advice and measures to be taken by the Drilling Supervisor to resolve problems and avoid delays in work schedule and to ensure that the requirements and the well objectives are achieved.
- Monitors well execution and delivery performance against agreed KPIs and business plan. Provides analysis and understanding of differences, and makes recommendation to address them.
- Acts as a focal point between Rig-site and Main office for all operational and field based issues. Maintains good communication with Drilling Supervisor to ensure delivery of excellence in HSE and programme execution.
- Supervises the moving of rigs schedule on and off well locations. Includes liaising with contractor to ensure maximum safety and accurate positioning of rig on new location.
- Prepares Final Well Reports and ensure AAR (After Action Review) are completed for each well.
- Check budget and Drilling & Work over Schedule and ensures that enough funds area available for the completion of each well.
- Verifies well expenditure proposals and monitors variance from plans. Provides budget estimates for specific drilling operations as required and raises them to supervisor for review and approval.
- Prepares studies and reviews which will assist in solving current operational problems, improves current operational procedures and delivers excellence in performance delivery
- Participates in designing and/or confirming designs and specifications of drilling and associated equipment.
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with profound specialization in Oil & Gas, EPC, IT, Rail, Logistics, Healthcare and Energy Sectors. We have an international dominance and cater to the various Fortune 500 companies across locations in APAC/MENA and UK/US since 1999, having our Global Reach by being strategically located in United States, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Singapore & India.
We are able to assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by delivering highly skilled resources through a global search effort across diverse nationalities, which aims at bringing the best talent, in the market place.
Our expert team takes the time to understand candidate’s careers to date and future aspirations. This allows us to offer expert advice and help take their career to the next level.
Our Team replicates subject market experts and headhunters having in-depth knowledge which helps us to excel not just in recruitments but also enables us to understand and translate your business needs into key deliverable responses. Our focus is always on innovative and value-added recruitment solutions to maximize client returns through our unique state-of-the-art recruitment model.
We have hosted recruitment drives globally that speak of our success and light the doorways of abounding number of satisfied employers and employees.