Skills: Company Man, Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Manager
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah Governate, Kuwait
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Egypt
Job opportunity in Kuwait location
- Position: Drilling Supervisor
Years of experience:
- Minimum 10+ years in Drilling Business.
- Special requirement is required for some candidate to have HPHT
- Planning ahead for logistics and personnel.
- Knowledge in different type of fluids (water base mud, oil base mud, completion fluids, etc.)
- Knowledge in different cementing operations (primary, liner, squeeze, balance cement plugs, etc.)
- Knowledge in liner operations.
- Knowledge in different BHA types (motor, rotary, RSS, etc).
- Trouble shoot operational challenges and hole problems.
- Extended reach drilling. (ERD)
- Whipstock operations.
- Completion operations.
- Rig move operations requirement, preparation and execution.
- Casing annulus sustained pressure remedial operations.
- Anti-collision awareness for both surface and deep collision risks.
- Knowledge in different drilling software. Experience in openwells software for daily reports.
- Ability to monitor well cost by managing rental equipment and personnel.
- Ability to mentor and train new developees.
- Performance driven. Identify potential opportunities to enhance and mitigate lost time.
- Preferably to have experience in both Drilling and workover operations.
- Preferably to have HPHT experience.
- Preferably to have coil tubing and well testing experience.
- Degree in Technology / Engineering.
- Valid IWCF certified at supervisor level.
HSE & integrity experience:
- Ensures that Company HSE policies, procedures, regulations and objectives are effectively implemented.
- Execute the program in safe and integral manner.
- Knowledge of recent HSE tools, technics & incident investigations.
- Knowledge in HSE management systems
- Experience with SIMOPS.
- Ability to develop risk assessments.
Being able to lead both HSE and operation execution by demonstrating, motivating crew and leading by example. Lead operation
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with profound specialization in Oil & Gas, EPC, IT, Rail, Logistics, Healthcare and Energy Sectors. We have an international dominance and cater to the various Fortune 500 companies across locations in APAC/MENA and UK/US since 1999, having our Global Reach by being strategically located in United States, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Singapore & India.
We are able to assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by delivering highly skilled resources through a global search effort across diverse nationalities, which aims at bringing the best talent, in the market place.
Our expert team takes the time to understand candidate’s careers to date and future aspirations. This allows us to offer expert advice and help take their career to the next level.
Our Team replicates subject market experts and headhunters having in-depth knowledge which helps us to excel not just in recruitments but also enables us to understand and translate your business needs into key deliverable responses. Our focus is always on innovative and value-added recruitment solutions to maximize client returns through our unique state-of-the-art recruitment model.
We have hosted recruitment drives globally that speak of our success and light the doorways of abounding number of satisfied employers and employees.