Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
The Global services & offshore masterscheduler is responsible to partner with our different manufacturing & services sites to ensure the on-time delivery, margin expansion, and quality of the Offshore & Subsea Services scopes. Essential Responsibilities:
- Drive material planning & advance release process related to multi modal sites
- Create a consistent execution modal related to multi modal sites
- Facilitate & support the capacity modelling of the different services region, developing strong forecast & capacity planning align to revenue projection.
- Be responsible of the master scheduling of all intercompany services scope, defining execution site, lead-time, and material strategy while working with region to ensure it ties out to their own overall schedule
- Lead the S&OP rhythm across offshore connecting project, sales, engineering and execution site, focusing on the execution model & sites, material strategy (Make/Buy, Advanced release, lead-time modelling, forecasting) and capacity planning.
- Responsible of forecasting model for services & offshore across all multi-modal sites
- Drive and lead Get well improvement plan across multimodal sites when needed for services & offshore
The above will be achieved by:
- Defining and driving continuous improvement plan across multiple sites and function.
- Establishing an overall masterschedule plan for Services & Offshore.
- Define measure and drive key metrics across multiple sites.
- Define an execution plan based on preferred execution site and capacity availability and ensure process control of the strategy.
- Facilitation & Coordination of supply chain action workouts as needed with the different supply chain sites.
- Proven years' experience in one or more of Oil & Gas industry (operator or equipment/service company), strategy consulting and industrial marketing/strategy
- Strong upstream oil and gas industry knowledge and relevant experience, preferably in the subsea segment
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving, including ability to form hypotheses and move forward in the absence of complete information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize complex topics into clear, simple and crisp messages
- Positive attitude towards a fast-changing business environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills to work well with colleagues across all businesses/cultures, achieve objectives through effective influencing, and establish credibility with senior leaders
- Knowledgeable in Operation finance (Inventory, Shop finance, project margin)
- Experience in Field Services, Rental fleet, Installation or Services workshop operations
- Knowledge of BHGE Oil & Gas products and services
- BHGE Leadership program graduate (CAS, XLP, OMLP etc.)
- Master's degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more