Skills: Business Analyst, Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
BUSINESS ANALYST (PMP & ERM)
Primary Purpose of Job
• Lead the Enterprise Risk Management focal point function in the development and implementation of strategies and processes to manage all risks in the VP Directorate.
• Oversee the development and integration of Business Planning, Project Master Plan and Business Continuity planning throughout the directorate.
• Conduct the process for creating and updating of a 5-year, company-wide Project Master Plan (PMP) in collaboration and coordination with QP Business Planning function.
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from VP, VF and relevant Asset Holders to prepare and review the PMP on annual basis.
• Facilitate, elicit, analyze, validate and communicate Directorate aggregated risks in collaboration with Corporate Enterprise Risk Management.
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Risk Management, Business, or a related field.
Experience & Skills
• Ten years (10) years of experience in a business environment with specific exposure to Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Portfolio Management. Five (5) years in a senior position preferably in Oil and Gas industry.
• Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment
• Exposure to Oil & Gas & Engineering Projects Environment.
• Extensive experience in Project Management with either PMP or PRINCE2 certification.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, as well as good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skills.
• A proven self-starter and team player and be able to coordinate with other team members in completing assigned tasks.
• Excellent strategic and logical thinking, persuasion, negotiation, and decision making skills.
• Expert proficiency in using MS Office suite applications.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa