Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Planner/ Scheduler
Location: Atlas Business Park, Manchester
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits package
PLANNING FOR SUCCESS
Put your organisational skills to good use with this vital support role, helping to deliver service excellence for a true global leading organisation.
Working as part of our H&S team we are looking for a highly organised individual with excellent communication skills to take responsibility for the planning of work schedules for our Legionella and Water Quality consultants.
Take this opportunity to pursue a rewarding role where no two days are the same. You will be providing an important link between our field based Consultants and key clients, helping to ensure that workloads are meticulously planned and schedules adhered to.
A VITAL LINK
Working closely with an Area Manager, this role will be instrumental in ensure workloads are fully planned as per targets and our Clients Service Level Agreements.
- To allocate work to field based colleagues in line with client requirements and within specified time frames
- To ensure the accuracy of all work schedules
- Ensure all assets scheduled into an activity are competency checked and locked
- To ensure correct reporting and record keeping
- To analyse data and make recommendations for improvements
- To ensure all non-chargeable activities for holidays, sickness, training, medicals and technical support are scheduled in Siebel with time duration
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Minimum five GCSEs including Maths and English (A-Level or equivalent is desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of IT systems, including Excel and in house CRM systems
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
Personal attributes include:
- Customer Service focused
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to adapt to different scenarios
- Attention to detail
WORK FOR AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.