Job Description What's the role?
You will be working with the Rail Operations team during the first six months. Supporting the daily operational business here will enable you to understand our supply chain and to use the experience gained to run and support valuable optimization and digitalisation projects.
Based on the knowledge gained, you will start working for the Commercial Fuels Strategy team. During these twelve months, you will support the team in identifying and delivering various strategic projects affecting our business-to-business sales channel. In that area, it is key to get ourselves ready to meet the needs of tomorrow's customers by driving digitalization, sustainability and further strategic topics.Company Description
At Shell Germany, our drive is to employ world-class individuals. We employ 4,200 people whose careers have benefited from our industry-leading career development programme and unrivaled inhouse access to local and global experts. We are active in many areas such as Gas, Gas Marketing, Manufacturing & Distribution of oil products, Petrochemicals as well as Research & Development. Shell in Germany is one of the biggest retailers of energy products and one of the largest refinery operators. Our extensive R&D facilities in Hamburg allow us to offer a broad range of expertise on Retail Fuels, Lubes, and Marine, Power and Engine Vehicle Technology. Shell began operations in Germany in 1902.Requirements
- Bachelor's or master's degree in economics or an economics-hybrid, supply chain management or business informatics/data science
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in the same field
- Excellent team player and communicational skills
- Enthusiasm and drive as well as the ability to work independently
- Commercial mindset and customer focus
- Affinity for data, analyses and digital trends
- First experience in methodologies like Lean, Design Thinking or scrum would be beneficial
- Open-minded, enthusiastic and creative when it comes to developing new ideas
- Good English and German language skills (min. B2 level)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.