Skills: Client Representative, QA / QC / Inspection, Well Intervention
Other Skills: OCTG, D&C, Fishing Tools, Rental, Tubulars, Wireline, Slickline, Subsea, Well Intervention
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Cardno PPI is seeking Third Party Drilling and Completion Inspectors to join our team in Guyana!
Cardno PPI is willing to train individuals that have a strong work ethic, are eager to learn and have a keen attention to detail.
Upstream QA/QC surveillance/monitoring services related to drilling and completions (D&C) equipment (rentals/saleables) and services, to include intervention equipment.
Global OCTG mill surveillance, material manufacturing surveillance, equipment manufacturing surveillance, life cycle management and preventive maintenance, surveillance/monitoring of the inspection, assembly, testing, and load-out of all types of D&C equipment at service provider facilities.
Third-party surveillance for oil and gas projects include:
- OCTG (tubulars), to include drill pipe and casing
- Manufactured equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Pipeline and Processing equipment
- Subsea and Christmas Tree equipment
- Drilling and Completions equipment (rentals/saleables), to include well test and horizontal equipment.
- Well intervention equipment - wireline, slickline, coiled tubing, E-line, through-tubing tools, etc.
- Ability to gain and apply knowledge of drilling and completion inspection techniques
- Eagerness to learn and a drive to succeed
- Construction experience
- A minimum of basic numeracy skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form with clients, staff and managers
- Ability to solve problems utilizing existing procedures
- Flexibility in work schedules such as overtime, nights, and weekends as needed to meet business requirements
- Respectful and punctual
- Knowledge on the inspection, assembly, and testing of various D&C equipment, such as safety valves, production packers, screens, TRS, fishing tools, BHA and OCTG.
- Familiarity of ASNT Non-Destructive Testing methods and procedures.
- Experience with API and premium connections such as VAM, Hunting Seal Lock, Tenaris Dopeless, etc.
Cardno PPI, LLC is an energy industry–focused engineering, operations management and quality assurance firm that provides services around the world. A subsidiary of Australia-based professional services Cardno Ltd., Cardno PPI solves critical challenges for clients around the world, specializing in quality and consulting services; hands-on engineering, certification, and technical services; and technology development and resource management. The company has a mature inspection and audit reporting software solution that is used by its customers to extract key performance indicators for better business decision making.
Safety is a core value at Cardno PPI, and our Zero Harm safety program fosters an environment of clear accountability, shared responsibility, risk awareness and effective communication. Our program underpins all operations and is responsive to the needs of our customers.
At Cardno, we believe that what is good for people, communities, and the world we live in can also be good for shareholders. Every day, Cardno employees are Making a difference – putting our vision, purpose, and values into action.
Visit us on the Web at www.cardnoppi.com.