Liaison between Operations/Sales and the Customer while on Location. Make recommendations where applicable. Gather all data from jobs and producing Field reports. Operations and Sales Support. Essential Responsibilities:
- Oversee QAQC of all fluids (Completion, Frac and Acids) and proppants
- Perform QAQC tests Completion fluids, Frac fluids, Acids and proppants when necessary
- Perform frac fluid testing in the Broussard lab on an as needed basis
- When Frac fluid testing does not fall within the Customers job design specs, re-design the formulation to fall within job design specs.
- Perform all calculations in regards to the pumping of the job
- Set up of Data Acquisition computers to perform the job and to make on the fly changes as per customer requests
- Data Acquisition Electronics trouble shoot
- Review procedure before the job with Service Supervisor and customer
- Verify all depths and volumes with tool hand/Co-Man/Customer Engineer
- Set up communications between location and RDT room
- Stay in communication with the RDT room giving them up to date commentary on what they are seeing on their screens
- Passing on information between the RDT room vessel and rig
- Record all job sequences and electronic data into a well treatment report
- Review job ticket with supervisor
- Write procedures and checklists for new implemented systems in skids and vessels
- Initiating FRACAS (Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System)
- Completing FRACAS when it falls within our realm of expertise
- Assisting with the completion of the FRACAS when it falls to third party or Tomball Engineering
- Assist Sales
- Attending CWOP's, IWOP's, Post Project review with the customer
- Giving presentations to customers on an as needed basis
- Design equipment layouts for third party vessels and land locations for skids
Engineering degree or equivalentDesired Characteristics:
- Able to work well with others or standalone
- Able to take direction and then take the initiative to complete assigned tasks.
- Able to listen and consider the input of others
- Able to be away for extended periods of time and work long hrs.
Based in Broussard La.
Able to travel both within and out of Country
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more