Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ontario, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our Client, a large Oil and Gas company is currently seeking a Contracting and Reporting Analyst to work a 3 month contract in Chatham Ontario.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Internal and external reporting and responding to information requests - often with tight timelines
• Inventory and maintenance of contract paperwork
• Invoice validation
• Problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision and drive results independently
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Familiar with SharePoint site administration is desirable
• Project management experience is desirable
• Time off is arranged around reporting and invoicing timelines
• Overtime may be required
- Office work
- Occasional OT
- Time off scheduled around reporting and invoicing monthly timelines
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.