Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Superintendent, EIP
Reference: PIR 397105830
Date of issue: 22/07/2019
Project: Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP)
Reports to: Construction Manager
Job Location: Svobodnyy, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 62 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package
• Single status;
• Full board and accommodation on site;
• Travel to home country in economy class.
Job Summary/Role description
The project concern the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites of a greenfield plant for the treatment of Natural Gas, located in East Russia.
Electrical and Instrumentation Superintendent, EIP reports to the Construction Manager and is responsible for the coordination of the Construction Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisors in their own area.
He has direct responsibility for the management of the Electrical and Instrumentation Subcontract(s).
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that the performance of the subcontractor(s) are carefully monitored in term of schedule, quality and cost and will coordinate the necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications;
• Control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
• Coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager;
• Check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
• Prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
• Detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
• Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards;
• Directly participates to the HSE activities at Site for his position in the HSE plan and related procedure.
Knowledge & Qualifications
• University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
• Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
• Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
• Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
• Experience working on the Contractor side.
Desirable: Previous work experience in Russia
Skills and Abilities
• Fluent English;
• Excellent IT and analytical skills;
• Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
• Attention to details;
• Self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- the email address of the candidate.