The NGL Contract Administrator position will support the Naperville Sales Office for Targa Resources. Position responsibilities include contract entry, ticket entry (Bills of Lading), spreadsheet management related to customer & supplier agreements and analysis of commercial and administrative data required for an accurate and accountable close of business each month. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Receive and accurately administer ticket entry and product movements from all refinery, gas plant and rail terminal sales into the Companyâ€™s web-based Citrix business program (Right Angle).
- Enter contracts, create lifting numbers for customers, and monitor sales and supply contracts that impact the supply risk book.
- Review preliminary invoices generated daily for accuracy and approve for release to customers.
- Perform front line response to incoming customer/supplier questions, comments, or problems concerning invoicing, volume recap for term sales agreements, spot sales agreements and fixed price contracts.
- Communicate with customers regarding collections of accounts receivable on a regular basis and relay that information to Targa accounting and credit departments.
- Run and review reports to reconcile ending balances required for an accurate weekly settlements and month-end close of business.
- Perform all administrative duties for sales office to include answering phones, updating/maintaining customer contracts, sorting mail, filing, verifying and paying office invoices, office equipment leases, service contracts, communication services, office supplies, and office lease.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree from accredited university or related work experience.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with customers, vendors and Targa personnel.
- Robust analytical and personal computer skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Time management and attention to detail are key.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, in a self-directed work team.
- Regular and reliable attendance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Reconciliation and journal entry experience.
- Experience in logistics or energy industries, and familiarity with Bills of Lading
- Experience with Oracle Financial Cloud (OFC).
- Microsoft Outlook proficiency.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.