Skills: Civil Engineering, Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
INDUSTRIAL CITY OPERATIONS (MIC)
SR. FOREMAN (UTILITIES)
Primary Purpose of Job
Supervise scheduled maintenance work related to all community facilities in sewer, manholes, rising mains, TSE network, and rotating Equipment of pumping stations and rotating Equipment in Domestic waste water treatment plants, Hazardous waste treatment plant. Assist in the development of routine and preventive maintenance programmes, provide first line expertise in the development of proposals in upgrading, refurbishment, or additions of sewerage network.Conducts site survey / checks to measure actual completion of works vs planned. Checks daily attendance of contractor personnel and prepare site progress report. Enforce implementation of QP-corporate Design and construction regulations, policies and standards.
Diploma in civil / Mechanical Engineering Education, followed by 5 years formal full time training in the treatment plants and drainage system.
Experience & Skills
• Working knowledge of discipline activities (methods, materials, practices and equipment used in the repair and maintenance of associated facilities / equipment).
• Experience in execution of maintenance schedules, and support for budgeting and estimating.
• Possession of a valid driver's licence.
• Good PC knowledge of MS office, SAP.
• Good supervisory, problem -solving and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work.
• Ability to assign and supervise workers.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, employees and contractor staff.
• Good knowledge of English language. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa