Skills: Business Analyst, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
DEVELOPMENT PLNG & ENGINEERING (RLIC)
SR. LAND USE PLANNER
Primary Purpose of Job
The Senior Land Use Planner is responsible and accountable for all land allocations within QP's Industrial Cities. Where required, the position holder studies, compiles and discusses alternative land development scenarios with clients and make recommendations and proposals to Management to ensure that all land allocations are optimized and in compliance with applicable Master Plans, Industrial Land Use Plans, Spatial Development Plans and other applicable Guidelines & Regulations.
Bachelors Degree from a recognized University in Urban Planning, Architectural Planning or similar field with professional accreditation.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 12 years post graduate experience in Industrial Architecture, Land Use Planning or Urban Planning with the emphasis on development of industrial cities.
• Good knowledge of the principles, theories and practices of urban/industrial planning.
• Knowledge of related International codes and standards.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications along with knowledge of GIS Software (ArcView and ArcInfo) and AutoCAD.
• Strong report preparation, presentation and communication skills and excellent spoken and written English.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa