Zanesville, Ohio, United States
Zanesville, Ohio, United States
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Zanesville, Ohio, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Under direct supervision, this position serves as the product service line's point of contact for the Customer's project team, or to a Halliburton-managed project.
- Often involved in smaller scale projects with an emphasis on project execution.
- Responsible for the overall multi-PSL project execution and delivery of technical solutions to solve project challenges.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates projects for 3 or more product service lines.
- Position may be field- or office-based and under the supervision of a Sr. Integrated Service Coordinator or Project Manager.
- Serves as the champion for Halliburton (HES) and the Customer's Health, Safety and Environmental regulations, expectations and guidelines.
- Communicates project objectives with HES personnel assigned to the project both on location and in the district office.
- Coordinates delivery of HES and third party equipment and services to the well site (s).
- Verifies equipment received at the well site is in accordance with documented specifications and requirements.
- Ensures that pre load out testing has been conducted and documented with charts and results, assemblies are measured and recorded.
- Ensures that all 3rd party rental / purchase equipment has current inspection and testing documentation.
- Candidate will develop cross product service line technical service offerings knowledge, team facilitation skills, and business development skills as part of developmental process to become responsible for larger Integrated Service projects.
- Candidate may supervise project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Provides input during project acquisition and participates in contract negotiations, and may serve as a proposal manager.
Job requires an undergraduate degree in applicable industry discipline (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of experience providing and executing services in the field at well sites, including 1 or more years of experience supervising or managing multiple products, services or subcontractors with either an operator or a service company.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Integrated Services Coordinator, Sr. Coordinator, Advisor.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4999 East Pointe Drive, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701, United States
Requisition Number: 78185
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.