Skills: Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Manager
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: MONTROSE, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Aptara Product Structuring manager is responsible for defining the product architecture across the entire Aptara programme. Identification of product structure maturity level will be needed followed by establishing customer requirements and market trend views. The product structure and functional view will need defined leading ultimately to world class product architectures, enabling top FEED response, on-time Engineering and flawless manufacturing.
• Plan execution of product structuring: define scope and collect data
• Decompose product design and analyze project portfolio "AS IS"
• Stakeholder interviews and product flexibility definition
• Layout definition, configurations and "TO-BE" documentation
• Conceptualize and detail modular design
• Make structured products available for future sales
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• System Architecture development
• Product analysis including functionality and performance
• Product architecture development
• Requirements mapping and management
• Strong PC skills including basic programming skills
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and achieve milestones and deliverables
• Ability to integrate work within a team environment
• Strong project management skills