Seeking a Division Order Analyst for a 3+ month long contract with a major Oil and Gas client!
- 4+ years of oil and gas experience in Division Orders referred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under deadlines and sometimes on multiple projects
- Handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
- Knowledge of Quorum Land System is a plus
- Responsible for analyzing title opinions, other title documentation, contracts, lease files and assignments to determine ownership in operated and non-operated properties.
- Establish and maintain Division of Interest by determining working interest and burdens associated with interests; royalty and overriding royalty interests based on analysis of title opinions, assignments, deeds, estate documents, leases, ect.
- Coordinate with other departments to clarify and resolve problems.
- Promote good communication with internal/external partners, operators, and landowners.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.