Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary: Operations Delivery Manager
The role will provide leadership for Customer contract/order fulfilment and be accountable for business development, Customer satisfaction, financials, risk & contract management for dedicated customers within the BHGE O&G Subsea Systems Services & Offshore business (Europe region). Essential Responsibilities:
- Accountable for interfacing with the customer, internal teams, regions, and functions to integrate, develop and execute from handover to installation and services including proactive management through life of field.
- Integrate with the customer and BHGE's matrix organization and lead from the front (product lines, functions, regions, commercial) in order to successfully execute customer commitments on time and within budget.
- Build strong long-term relationships with customers in Europe region.
- Lead the project teams to effectively execute through the use of project routines including integrated planning.
- Single point of ownership for BHGE and customer for wing-to-wing execution. This includes ensuring all teams understand contractual commitments prior to start of execution and through project reviews & audits manage cost, delivery and quality control through execution.
- Owner of monthly, quarterly and annual financial targets including Revenue, Contribution Margin (CM), Cash, Past Dues and Op Margin (OM) while supporting Sales for customers in Europe region .
- Responsible for managing the operating rhythms (e.g. Project Margin Reviews (PMRs)) in order to review the financial performance of the contract(s) including cost review, invoicing, cash collection, claims, contract changes, and margin enhancement with matrix execution teams.
- Identify new revenue streams in contract while extending contract profitability,
driving variation capture and articulating schedule & cost impacts to customer.
- Single point of ownership for customer technical, financial, quality and execution requirements.
- Develop execution plans along with Commercial, Engineering, Quality, Sourcing and Supply Chain functions to ensure equipment and services scopes of work delivery to the customer on-time and with superior customer experience.
- Lead project risk management in the identification and mitigation of commercial, technical, and execution risk.
- Partner with the customer, sales/commercial and region in order to help develop and execute strategies for growing the Services & Offshore offerings, sales, and profitability.
- Interface regularly with the Product Line leaders to review progress of customer growth initiatives and participate in the development of new product & service offerings.
- Partner with the Regional Leader and the matrix organization to drive operational excellence with processes and tools with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide coaching, encouragement, motivation and development to project team to ensure development of strong talent pool and robust succession planning in region for customer.
- Promote and own a working environment to achieve excellence in EHS, Compliance, Quality, Customer Service & Productivity.
- Principal Accountabilities:
OTD Cash Margin
Flow Orders including change orders "VOR's" & extra work
Net promoter scoreQualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in Customer Contract Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working .