NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a major oil and gas pipeline company, is currently seeking a SCADA (Cygnet) Engineer - Senior
based in Edmonton, AB
on a 12 month contract.
This position is has regular 40 hours/ work week with oncall shift, once per month. Individuals will need to be local to the area as no LOA/relocation is provided.
Monitor pipeline automation and control systems, along with ultrasonic flowmeters, smart pressure transmitters, flow and temperature transmitters, smart pressure and level switches, and any other field instrumentation that is relevant to automated pipeline monitoring. Position Requirements: Education:
- Bachelor degree in electrical, computer science engineering from an accredited university.
- P.Eng is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience with project management, control system design, and programming.
- Pipeline Automation experience is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of SCADA experience in technical support aspect. Cygnet platform experience is a must.
- Front end support in a service centre experience is an asset.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.