Skills: Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Bahrain
Purpose of the Role:
Carry out routine and preventive maintenance for various tools, equipment, and machinery located in the assigned operating areas in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure compliance to Bapco's Environment, Health and Safety Standards.
- Perform a thorough inspection of the equipment to carry out effective and timely repairs for ensuring equipment performance and integrity.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems in the equipment to identify and rectify the causes.
- Ensure daily recording of the work done to satisfy departmental and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Maintain daily housekeeping in the work area so it is in a safe, clean, and tidy condition to improve site pride and safety.
- Participate in Safety Meetings, First Aid Training to ensure well-being of staff and the plant.
- Bahraini National.
- Capable of working in an outside environment performing physical tasks.
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Instrumental/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- A Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above for a Diploma and 2.0 or above for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Above average communication skills in English.