Skills: Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stanley, North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Technician with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be located in Stanley, ND.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Identify, recognize and demonstrate safe usage of power tools and hand tools appropriate for the job
- Recognize various materials used in piping systems and demonstrate a working knowledge of appropriate material handling techniques
- Select and safely use appropriate equipment which may include (but not limited to) manlifts, fork lifts, and company trucks
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills and safe rigging practices
- Identify, explain and perform crane hand signals
- Demonstrate ability to work with a craft person
- Identify, recognize and select appropriate materials related to specific crafts
- The employee must be able to deal correctly with problems involving a few variables in or for very standard situations (Work related items)
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties that may possibly change
- Employees must be within standards of accuracy
- Be able to repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure and evaluate information using measurable standards
- Demonstrate ability to perform manual excavation
- The employee is expected to work using all of the safe equipment that OSHA requires as well as what is required
- High School/Equivalent
- 1 Year experience minimum
- Positions require working in: climbing, bending, sitting, walking, kneeling, crawling, standing, lifting, pushing, and pulling
- Good hand eye balance and the ability to distinguish colors are required in order to use the tools that are necessary to perform the required work
- Employees must have vision which has good depth perception in order to judge distance and space relationships
- The employee must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- The ability to work in elevated positions is a must
- The employee must be able to work in confined spaces as well as wear the following safety equipment when need be: life vests, ear protection, rubber gloves, leather gloves, hard hat, slicker suit, acid suit, rubber gloves, full face breathing mask, wearing full safety harness, or wearing a face shield
- The heavy work demands will require up to 100 pounds of force to be exerted occasionally and up to 50 pounds of force to be exerted frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force to be exerted constantly to move objects
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.