Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: CELLE, Germany
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The individual will support the Drilling Services product development by performing a variety of electrical, electromagnetic, multiphysics and system simulations in the early stages of product development.
- Development of electrical component models from measured data, datasheet information or electromagnetic modeling results
- Electrical and system modeling of Drilling Services LWD measurement systems or subsystems
- Power and signal integrity simulation of Drilling Services printed circuit board or multichip module designs
- Multiphysics simulation (thermal & electrical) of Drilling Services printed circuit board or multichip module designs
- Circuit or system design in support of product development with a heavy emphasis on modeling & simulation
- Validation of modeling results/models with physical measurements
- Electrical Engineering degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- Structured & organized; good documentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good team player in a multicultural and multi-site environment
- Analog/RF/Semiconductor background with several years of experience
- Experience with analog test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum and network analyzers)
- Experience with circuit, electromagnetic and system modeling software tools (e.g. SPICE, Matlab, CST Studio Suite)
Celle - Germany
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more