Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Warehouseperson (2nd Shift) in Broussard, LA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. Essential Responsibilities:
- Will be moving equipment off of and onto pallets for shipping.
- Will be operating forklifts, packing and unpacking offshore tools from offshore baskets, and loading and unloading trucks with offshore baskets
- Will be moving equipment to area of shop for assembly.
- Ensure cycle counts are accurate and consistent with SAP
- Pick parts for shipping, work with receiving
- Quality Control
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Must be willing to work 2nd Shift from 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM - Monday through Thursday
- Overtime will be required depending on production. Will be required to work every Friday, Saturday and Sunday every third week in a duty crew rotation.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- 1 year plus Experience working in a warehouse is preferred.
- Experience counting parts and working in a warehouse is preferred.
- Commercial Driver's License Class B or C highly preferred.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more