Skills: Business Development, Lease Analyst
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Land Management - Division Order Analyst with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with operations based in the Denver, CO area.
The Land Management - Division Order Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyzing title opinions, other title documentation, contracts, lease files and assignments to determine ownership in operated and non-operated properties.
- Establishing and maintaining Division of Interest by determining working interest and burdens associated with interests; royalty and overriding royalty interests based on analysis of title opinions, assignments, deeds, estate documents, leases, etc.
- Coordinating with other departments to clarify and resolve problems.
- Promoting good communication with internal/external partners, operators, and landowners.
- B.S. Degree in Energy or Land Management, or Business Administration preferred.
- 4+ years of oil and gas experience in Division Orders referred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under deadlines and sometimes on multiple projects
- Handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
- Knowledge of Quorum Land System is a plus
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/