Skills: Site Engineer
Other Skills: Knowledge of International lifting standards and best practices (ASME, FME, DIN, NSL, etc);Technical knowledge of lifting equipments found on a logistic base (mobile cranes, gantry cranes, forklifts, slings, etc)
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The service consists in the following activities:
- Promotion of safe handling and Iifting operations referring to TOTAL HSE policy (CR EP HSE 043), national and international standards
- Refer to CPLO for critical lifts: participation in Risk Assessments
- Approval and review of "Generic lifting plans"
- Preparation and conduction of training sessions on "handling and lifting" for SONILS and TEPA staff
- Participation in handling and lifting audits (TEPA and Contractors sites)
- Reporting of HIPO, incidents and anomalies
- lnvolvement in Cause Tree Analysis process after incidents and commitment in Action Plans follow-up actions
- Supervision of lifting operations
- Lead performance of non-routine or critical lifts, coilection of data, interaction with parties (SONILS, Ship Agent, Contractors...) and integration of CPLO for Risk Assessment
- Advise the Base Manager on lifting equipments (cranes, forklifts), CCUs (containers, baskets, racks) specifications
- Preparation of weekly and monthly activity reports
- On sites (TEPA operated zones, Jetty), coaching of staff involved in lifting and handling operations
- Ensure assimilation and application of lifting and handling procedures/instructions update through Tool box talks, job Safety Analysis and Pre job meetings Technical Profile
- Knowledge of International lifting standards and best practices (ASME, FME, DIN, NSL, etc)
- Technical knowledge of lifting equipments found on a logistic base (mobile cranes, gantry cranes, forklifts, slings, etc)
- Preparation and check of Risk Assessments and Lifting plans for standard lifts
- 3 yeats experience in Lifting trend
- Experience in Ou and Gas lndustry is required (working in hazardous area, ATEX concept)
- HSE degrees and Certificates required
- Language: English and Portuguese fluent, French is a plus
- Practice of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
HSE training Required:
- Fite Fighting
- Cause Ttee Analysis
- Risk awateness
- Risk prevention
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: