NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff
For our Client a chemical company based that has launched a green field project in Poland we are currently recruiting for position: PDH Unit Manager for Green Field Chemical Plant in Poland
About the project:
The investment project project covers:
- Propane Dehydrogenation (PDH) Unit;
- Polypropylene (PP) Production Unit;
- Polypropylene (PP) Logistics Infrastructure;
- Handling and Storage Terminal (gas terminal) and
- Auxiliary Systems.
The PDH Unit is used for catalytic propane dehydrogenation process, as part of which propylene is to be produced with nominal capacity at a level of 400 thousand tons/8000 h.
The PP Unit will produce nominally 400 thousand tons/8000 h of polypropylene in total, in three types: homopolymers, impact copolymers and random copolymers. The plant producing different types of polypropylene will operate based on the following raw materials: propylene delivered from the PDH Unit and ethylene delivered from the Handling and Storage Terminal.
PP Logistics Infrastructure is the polypropylene storage, logistics and shipment area.
To successfully apply for the position of PDH Unit Manager you need to have:
- Professional experience of at least 5 years at a similar position in an industrial plant in the area of Oil & Gas or petrochemical.
- Knowledge in the management of production plants based, among others for integrated ISO quality systems and techniques for quality and safety management.
- Ability to build good relations between staff, solve problems and make decisions.
- Proficiency in the use of documents, responsibility, conscientiousness, meticulousness, independence and openness to new solutions, resistance to stress, very good organization of work. 5
- Knowledge of computerized systems for traffic and operation management - DCS, SIS.
- Ability to support Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, etc.,
- Knowledge of English in speech and writing enabling independent professional contacts,
- have previous experience (or current) as Operational Engineer or Technologist at PDH or PP plant
To find out more about the scope of responsibilities please send us CV by applying to the post that includes contact information
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.